Saturday, November 28, 2009

OH MY GOSH -- WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING YOU ASK!!!

GREETINGS READERS -- I am so sorry to have slacked on the blog for the past month. Right after Halloween (did you see the pictures I posted?) not much happened. Just business as usual -- school, school and school. I started tutoring a native Egyptian girl named Dara 3 times per week to make some extra cash. She is in grade 3 and a real doll -- I love her!! Around mid-November I finally got sick. I went to a seminar on "How to buy a good carpet" and the sore throat and cough started. I went to the clinic Sunday night after school. The visit cost me approx. $17.00 Canadian dollars. It turns out I had started with a virus and it turned into an infection. I am still finishing my antibiotic, antihistamine and puffer. Yes, after selling puffers for Glaxosmithkline, I finally had to use one -- a competitor of course!!!

The big news is that I am updating this blog from HONG KONG!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I booked this trip with my friend Emma Mercado ----- after typing all about Hong Kong last night in Starbuck's, I have just opened my computer to notice that it did not save all my laborious work -- this is the 2nd time this has happened!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment